Descent Task Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All hail Descent in it's pixelated glory!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 38 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:20 pm
Server Schedule
Wednesday - Anarchy [D1]

Server Pack Listing

**Server Starts at 4:00PM EST**
Latest topics
» D2X-XL Multiplayer Level: Code Y.E.N.A.
A little old fashion marketing Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 1:13 am by Celestial

» Rebirth, retro, and XL
A little old fashion marketing Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 9:10 am by ShYeNa` Seymour

» Map testing session anyone?
A little old fashion marketing Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 12:48 am by Big Rat

» Code: Quarry - 4 Level Demo
A little old fashion marketing Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 9:54 pm by ShYeNa` Seymour

» Promotion Opportunity
A little old fashion marketing Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 4:03 pm by Big Rat

» The Future of the Descent Task Force
A little old fashion marketing Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 12:19 pm by rawmotion

» Mumble - Join us!
A little old fashion marketing Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 6:58 pm by Celestial

» Still looking for mappers!
A little old fashion marketing Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 4:49 pm by homeyduh

» Epic MegaStation - Sol Contingency Map
A little old fashion marketing Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 8:49 pm by homeyduh

A little old fashion marketing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PigmyRhino

PigmyRhino

A little old fashion marketing Empty
PostSubject: A little old fashion marketing   A little old fashion marketing Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 10:55 am

Hey Task Forcees,

I just want to take a second to talk about the Descent Rangers.
--
The Descent Rangers are a group of Descent players that strive to provide a fun community of camaraderie, while also providing fair multiplay of Descent.
--
History: The Descent Rangers were founded on May 1st, 1996. The Descent Rangers were the very first Descent II group. The first scored games were played on May 17, 1996. The first associates were invited to join on May 25, 1996. The Descent Rangers officially opened to the public on June 10th, 1996.
--
If you're interested in joining, There is a membership application process that can be started by applying here: Apply To The Rangers!
--
You can read up on the rules here: Ranger Rules
--

Thanks all, Hope to see you in our mumble server from time to time! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
homeyduh

A little old fashion marketing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little old fashion marketing   A little old fashion marketing Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 12:28 pm

I actually submitted an application, but I don't think I'm going to follow through because I don't think I'll have the time to stay as an active member. I'm too busy with school, my wife who is going to deliver a baby in a month and a half, making a Sol Contingency map (on my little spare time), Folklorico, and my research lab x.x lol I would love too, but yeah...can't stretch myself too thin lol
Back to top Go down

A little old fashion marketing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Descent Task Force :: This & That-
Jump to: